Online college app course begins DEC 1
Missed early deadlines? No problem! This online course combines video lessons, private online chats, and three, 15-minute coaching calls with Dr. P. to help you start, revise, and SUBMIT your Common App essays.
Free youtube lessons
From intro to French, to Global History, to writing your Common App personal statement and time management, Dr. P.’s got you covered!
Study skills & Time management
A Course for 7th - 10th Graders with Their Parents
Click at left to see dr. p. in the classroom
Watch a few snippets of last spring’s Study Skills course at Hommocks MS
Ask Dr. P. to Speak
CURRENT Workshop Topics
- Setting Your Clock for Success: Time Management Tips for Students in Grades 6-12 and Their Parents
- Organizing Spaces and Materials: Take Control of Your Backpack, Take Back Your Life! (For Students in Grades 6-12 and Their Parents)
- Studying and Note-Taking Effectively For Students in Grades 6-12 and Their Parents
- Self-Care and Taming Anxiety For Students in Grades 6-12 and Their Parents
- Building Positive Relationships Between Home and School (For Students in Grades 6-12 and Their Parents)
- Goal Setting For Students in Grades 6-12 and Their Parents
- College Planning for Parents of HS Freshmen and Sophomores (Can be offered with or without a financial component; this part of the talk is delivered by Robert Falk, CFP, Merrill Lynch)
- College Planning for Parents of HS Juniors
- The College Application Essay (For Students in Grades 11 and 12 and Their Parents)
- The College Application Process (For Students in Grades 11 and 12 and Their Parents)
Become a Crimson Community Partner
Crimson Coaching also partners with community organizations in the tri-state area to offer preparation classes for any test – from AP to Regents exams, from SAT to ACT and beyond.
Please contact us if you represent a non-profit, religious, or community organization and would like to host Crimson Coaching’s next course.